Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wow has it been 3 months since my first and last post. Life changes quickly and has no mercy for those that cannot keep up. Today I find myself with a job. I accepted a position as a social worker with a local county, it is considered to be a good job by most good benefits, good security, ok salary, and nice people. But I feel trapped enslaved even not by my job, but by the situation. I tasted freedom I escaped my captures three years ago, and tasted freedom, now I am enslaved again. This blog will chronically my escape from slavery to freedom, not in the physical since but in the mental and financial since. Today I make about $48k a year, this time last year I made about $40,000 a month. I will climb up from this situation and as you follow me, my incite will assist you out of yours. I recommit to my blog I will attempt to chronical my day and my moves and decisions and plan to get to a million dollars in 730 days. Keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.